- How long did you prepare for this year Last Chance Qualifier?
"I Just kept on training like I always did. Last month I also started working a lot on my stamina level, since that is the main issue for most bboys."
- Did you do any specific training regarding your dance?
"Instead of focusing about working on making complete sets and moves, I trained by doing full rounds, and to always continue even if I would mess up. I always try to do a solid rounds."
- What do you think about your opponents in Japan this year?
"Some of them are really good! People like Willy (France), Zooty Zoot (South-Korea) & Yann (Russia). I personally really like their styles, but I think my power is in never ending energy, and the fact that I can still deliver good solid rounds in the Semis and the Final. Something not all my opponents are good at."
- So do you think you have a good chance?
"Yes, If I can make it through the first rounds, I think I've got a good shot!"
- And what's next for you after BC-One Japan?
"We're in the middle of our rehearsals for our new Theater Piece "Adrenaline". So I get to focus on Japan this week, and then I jump straight back into rehearsals!
- Any last words Stepper?
"Japan be ready!!"
" Catch the livestream 7:30pm-10:30pm Local Time on youtube.com/Stanceelements"